I just wanted to share with you my summer teaching schedule. I am most excited about my new offering: a group supporting LGTBQ families with babies 0-6 months old. It will meet regularly for 5 weeks over the summer and the cost includes both parents!
LGBTQ Parent Connections starts July 13th!
LGBTQ Parent/Child Playgroup, monthly, $10 drop-in
- Saturday, 6/7 | 3:30-5:00
- Sunday, 7/13 | 3:30-5:00
- Saturday, 8/2 | 3:30-5:00
Preparing for Baby
- Saturday, May 31st | 9:30-12:30
- Wednesday, June 11 | 5:30-8:30
- Saturday, June 21 | 9:30-12:30
- Sunday, July 13 | 9:30-12:30
- Thursday, July 17 | 5:30-8:30
- Sunday, August 3 | 9:30-12:30
- Wednesday, August 27 | 5:30-8:30
New Parent Groups, Thursdays, Starting June 19th!
For babies 0-3 months: http://www.mymamaandme.com/first-connections/
For babies 3-6 months: http://www.mymamaandme.com/growing-connections/
Child Development Classes, Fridays, Starting June 6th!
Come play with me!
If you have any questions about any of these classes, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org